Nov 28, 2005

pcc is SBD. yea!

getting a court summons for spreading pictures of my friend annie all over campus - definitely SHOULDNT BE DONE. but it was definitely done. the school called called big brother, the cops, on li'l ol' me. in fact, here is a copy of my citation number. i'm still wating to find out if i have to go to court.


but here's a hint for pensacola christian college: if you are going to kick out a student for being gay and later send out a cop after him... take the extra precaution to be sure the cop isn't gay. i'll tell you what: this officer lady got a fiery look behind her eyes when I told her i was kicked out becasue the school doesn't like fags. i know i would be scared of that butch cop coming after me. so watch out dean baer...

ok - so this is why the cop came after me, why i have a citation number, etc: i returned to campus after i had just been kicked out to wish my friend a happy birthday in an unusual way. but it ws a harmless prank... watch my tubecast below - here i am, preparing the flyers the night before my last pcc appearance. imagine all of these harmless papers scattered about the pcc campus as students made their way to chapel:



no annie, no caresse. i HEART you.

today i HEART:
youtube - for all of your web video publishing needs. i think i might get addicted...
alon's - my cappucino and pistachio croisssant this morning were perfect. atlanta's finest!
spiked egnog - my first holiday drink of the season was drunk today!
travelocity - i think i need a cheap ticket to chicago, this is always the first place to go.

today SBD:
wal-mart - as always
suburban atlanta - the only reason i went to gwinnett was to take my vespa in for a tune-up.

2 comments:

sean said...

Agree. The movie was brilliant.

Anonymous said...

That was pretty much the best movie ever!
i heart it!