Mar 1, 2006

unusual place #2

following the precedent set by my blog from denver's apple store, i think it is a fine idea to continue blogging from a new place--unusual, obscure, risky--wherever it may be.

tonight i am in a million-dollar home with sweeping views of snowmass mountain. for a mere $30 an hour, i am the single valet parker for a handful of dinner guests. after parking no more than 10 cars this evening, i find that i have time to wait. and wait. and eat left over hors d'oeuvres. and hopefully eat leftover dinner prepared by chefs from european catering.

after dinner and pressing 'refresh' on my email a few times, i will defer once again to the frozen cold to return the bmw's, lexus's, and audi's to their owners, wishing every guest a fond farewell. with 6 crisp twenty dollar bills in my hand, of course.

5 comments:

Mark Weaver said...

I think I like this unusual place blogging thing. I wonder if the warden will allow you to blog in your cell, hmm...

team group leader said...

only time will tell, my friend. only time will tell...

Mark Weaver said...

you're a real son of a vondruke, you know that?!

team group leader said...

believe me, i know!

motion-beam said...

i am right about to tell myself "i dont have to leave comments on everything." waite, "you dont have to leave comments on everything."